Mon, Jan 22|
Beginner Sewing Class
Have you ever wanted to learn how to sew? Sew-U-Nique has the perfect beginner's class for you. We'll cover a variety of sewing fundamentals and take beginner students from zero knowledge of the sewing machine and terminology to confidently making a finished product they can be proud of in 4 weeks.
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Sew-U-Nique, 1101 N Main St, High Point, NC 27262, USA
About The Event
What to expect:
- Learn the basics of sewing and sewing machines
- Threading a sewing machine - Fabric selection
- How to cut out a pattern to make a pair of pants or a skirt
- Project Finishing - Sewing tools
- Other sewing techniques will include 4 hand stitches including sewing a straight stitch, hand stitching, and other sewing machine functions.